Monday, February 09, 2009

Parowan with the Carters 09

Last weekend we went up to Parowan (again!). We left late afternoon Wednesday, and came back Sunday.

**sorry, the pictures are HUGE, i'll have to fix that!**

Claire and the DOG. Yea, we took the dog. She did great!
Photobucket

Carlie takin a little nap on the way up.
Photobucket

The girls playin in the snow.
Photobucket

Carlie wearin her shades. Its bright outside!
Photobucket

Claire enjoying a little snack. Snow of course!
Photobucket

There wasnt nearly as much snow last weekend as there was when we were there last month.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Friday night we went down to St. George and had dinner with my friend Melissa and her family @ Pizza Factory. It was a lot of fun! Im glad we were able to meet up!

My parents and siblings all arived late Friday night.
We played outside all day Saturday! The weather was BEAUTIFUL!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We had to rebuild the slide from ealier this month, it wasnt as tall, but it was still fun. We even got my MOM to go down! I dont think I have pictures of it, but I have video!

Saturday afternoon while the twins took a nap, David, Linda, Keri, Aaron and I went snowboarding. I fell tons, but I didnt get the wind knocked out of me like last year!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(wow, this post is getting LONG!)

Sunday, Kim and Keri made another slide in the very back of the backyard.
Photobucket
Photobucket

here are the slides we made
Photobucket

We had a great weekend, and LOVED having my family up there!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Sorry I couldn't make it!! I want to go so badly!