Last weekend we got the girls new beds! They were starting to get a little too big for their toddler beds, so we finally made the move to big girl beds. The twins got to pick their bed spreads, (well, I picked it, but I made it seem like it was there idea) The girls LOVE them! They look so tiny in these huge beds! But they will grow into them.


6 comments:
Those bedspreads are the cutest!! Where are they from?
Gracey is still in a todller bed...she is way big for it, but we are holding out for bunk beds I think for the both of them. And since I am in no hurry to pack up the crib and put it away...it might be a while.
We have those same bedspreads for our girls. I love them!
I love the bed spreads. So cute. I cant believe how big your girls are getting. I remember one time when I was doing hair at Deja Vu and you came to get your hair done by Kari. They were just little babies. How fun. I bet they were excited to move up in life. lol.
They are from Target! I love that place!!
cute cute beds!!! i love them! :)
I really like that bedding! We just put Taylor's big girl bed up this afternoon so I might need to go grab some bedding!
Post a Comment