Monday, March 16, 2009

God Be With You Till We Meet Again.


Seniors of 2001
from left to right:
Allen Chatwin, Troy Rigney, Kyle Mayer, Michael Mellor, Blake ?, Adam Morris, Cole Lewis, Thomas Lyman, Kyle Jones, Brother Woodrum?.
bottome row, L to R: Sis Durham, Me, Erin Johnson, Kendal Davis.

7 Years ago today, Allen Chatwin, one of my greatest friends ALL through High School died. I miss him dearly, but I know I'll see him again!

4 comments:

Morgan said...

Oh man. That is so hard. How did he pass away?

What a great picture to have. I bet you cherish it a ton!!

Shelise said...

Gosh I cant believe its been 7 years. I didnt really know him all that well, but I remember it being a strange awakening for me because at the time I didnt know anyone even remotely close to my age that had died, therefore I thought all teenagers were invincible. I think I learned a great lesson.

This pictures was so fun to look at:
1. because my husband looks so little. lol and
2. It brings back a lot of memories.

Plus its just fun to look at everybody at such a young age.

Heather said...

Morgan, he died in an Avalanche up at Brighton.

kendal said...

Wow. back in the day.