Gotta love the self portrait!
This is the shortest its EVER been! I think I like it. Its going to take some getting used to. But I am totally excited for my hair to only take a few minutes to blowdry, rather than it taking 15-20 minutes like it did before!
**EDIT: I personally didnt chop my hair off. Desire @ Diva Studios did it! **
20 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Super cute :)
I LOVE IT TOO! Short hair has always looked so good on you. Love the color too :)
I love your hair it looks great!!
WOW! I like it! Is your hair darker too? It looks darker than I remeber. You are always so courageous with changing your hair...I'm too chicken. Good for you! I think this was a good change. :)
LOVE it! You have great bone structure for this cut. =) The color is very pretty too!
SO CUTE!! It makes me want to do that. I don't think Chris would like me to do it that short, but I love it!!
I really love it! It looks so good on you!
oh my gosh heather that is SERIOUSLY SOOOOO CUTE on you!!!
Looks great!!! I love it too.
Wow, you look like a super model. I love your hair cut! You look so stylin!
I love it Heather! I like the dark hair color on you, brings out your eyes.
Looks awesome! Isn't blow-drying it the best!
I lOVE your hair!! It is perfect and looks soo good!
It is soooo cute. Your a hottie twin momma!
So cute! Short looks good on you!
This cut is perfect for you! It looks great....perfect for summer coming up. You're tempting me to do the same thing; I hate blow-drying my hair.
You hot and sexy thing! Look at you go! Do you feel all fresh? Showering is weird after you chop it b/c you go to get the shampoo and cond. out and your hand stops really fast!
Oh my goodness, I LOVE it!! I just got my hair cut like that. A couple weeks ago I just got my hair cut and it's pretty much like that, but a tad shorter. It's my favorite haircut I've had yet :) You look great with shorter hair too!
And guess what?? When you switched your blog address to this new one, I apparently forgot to change the address in my blog list. Several different times I checked it just from the address bar. I just barely noticed you updated on Shelises blog, so I went back to mine and noticed that it wasn't showing up on mine. Then I realized the problem. So anyway, I've been a little behind on your blog. I'm SO glad I figured it out. Woops :)
Again, so so so cute on you!
Thanks for the comment on my hair dilemma. :)
If I do get brave enough to do this, I agree with you that I need someone really good to do it.
Would you recommend the person who did yours? Do you have her number?
Help! :)
hollyhs5@aol.com
Has it been that long since I have seen you!?!??! I love it! I suppose not being in the primary will make it that way! Coming from a cosemtologist, GREAT CUT! so cute!!!!!
Post a Comment