Here are a few pictures of the Twins. I FINALLY was able to put their hair up in a little pont tail thingy! This is the very first time i've ever done it, so it looks a little funny. But im sure i'll learn how to do cute stuff eventually. I sell to hair stylists, I definatly am NOT a hair stylist!
This is Carlie, she loves to color!

Claire likes to eat the crayons a little more than she likes to color...

Being silly on the couch.

And my favorite, Claire giving Carlie a hug!
6 comments:
love it! they are soooo stinkin' cute. they're getting so big!
How cute. I didn't realize how long it's been since I've seen them. They're really getting big. Love the pix!
cute pony tails. Did you get it wet before you did it? That works the best. And pig tails would probably be even easier. I love the SUAVE detaingling spray i use it with Mikayla every day!
No, I just did it dry. And do you mean pigtails up top? Or in the back?
Cute! Cute! They are getting so big. We should try to the girls together sometime.
I know how exciting it is to be able to finally put little girl's hair into a pony tail! I remember Alyssa having cute little pokey pigtails! Fun stuff!
Post a Comment