Monday, September 03, 2007

My Girls are TWO !!

Claire and Carlie turned 2 on Friday!! We went to Build A Bear, and Claire picked out a Kitty, and Carlie picked a Bunny to make! They both had a lot of fun! Then on Sunday, we had our family and a few friends over for a party! I was a little worried about having 30+ people at our house, but everything went great! The girls had a TON of fun, and have had a lot of fun playing with all their gifts!


Claire taking her Kitty to get stuffed.


Carlie helping put the Bunnys heart in.


Carlie and Claire looking at the toy Nana gave them.


Claire and Carlie playing blocks with Aunt Kim and Keri.


Happy 2nd Birthday!!

7 comments:

Sariah said...

Awww!!! Looks like lots of fun! Happy Birthday girls!!! :)

Lissagerl said...

Happy B-day to the girls!! They're so cute!!

PS I love the new backgroud!

susie said...

Congrats, Heather! That's a milestone for anyone...let alone twins!!! Fun, fun!

stacey said...

It's looks like they had fun! Aww they're 2. Tyson and I want to do Build-A-Bear before the baby comes. I love that place. :)

Morgan said...

Happy Birthday to the girlies...and congratulations to Mom!!! :)

Kelsey said...

Wow! It flies fast, doesn't it? Congrats- they are just gorgeous!

Sarah said...

what a fun birthday!!!