1.) What I was doing 10 years ago: September 1997
I had just started HS, just gotten over Cody Aarondale breaking up with me, by starting to date Shawn Wallace. I guess I was a tad bit boy crazy !!
2.) Five Years Ago: September 2002
Ok. I have to laugh. My journal from 5 years ago, is actually my current journal. Yes, it has taken me over 5 years to complete a single journal! ... ok, back to the question.
5 years ago, I was getting ready to get married. We had just gotten our invitations back from the printing company, I was beyond frustrated with my bridesmaids, (or lack thereof). My brother was getting ready to come home from his mission ... Lots of stuff was going on 5 years ago!
3.) 1 Year Ago: September 2006
The twins had just turned 1! I had just started managing the Shade Kiosk.
4.) Yesterday:
Yesterday Aaron left town, so I stayed home from work. I did some laundry, cleaned a little, played with the twins, and watched the Burn Notice marathon!
5.) 5 Snacks I enjoy:
Chips and Salsa, anything chocolate, fruit, skittles, veggies.
6.) 5 Things I would do if I suddenly had $100 Million:
I would, 1.) Pay off my house/cars 2.) Build MWB street. 3.) Give my parents and siblings enough so they could enjoy life 4.) Travel ALL over. 5.) Then put the rest in the bank and earn more money on interest!
7.) 5 Locations I would run away to:
Hawaii, London, Any Beach, Parowan <-- call me strange, but I LOVE it there! anywhere as long as the husband and kids get to come along!
8.) 5 Bad Habits I have:
Mt. Dew, speeding, procrastinating, leaving my clothes on the floor, spending money.
9.) 5 Things I like doing:
Sleep, Scrapbook, Ride our 4 Wheeler, hanging out with Claire and Carlie, and going on dates with Aaron.
10.) 5 TV Shows I like:
Just 5 ?? Greys Anatomy, Burn Notice, Brothers and Sisters, Law and Order: SVU, The Hills.
11.) 5 Things I hate doing:
Waking up early, grocery shopping, changing my blogger layout bc shabbytulips photobucket account stops working, and ... shaving my legs.
12.) 5 Biggest joys of the moment:
SNL is on, I have new sheets, my room is clean, the twins fell asleep on their OWN beds, Aaron will be home tomorrow.
Now Im going to tag :
1. Melissa Brown
2. Melissa E.
3. Stacey
4. Sariah
5. Sarah W
6. And whoever else wants to do this fun little survey!
5 comments:
Fun! Thanks!
Ummm...10 years ago you had the best YW leader ever. Hello. I can't believe you wrote about boys! j/k I think everyone is boy crazy when they're that age...Kelsey wrote the exact same thing! Wow...a lot of things happen in 10 years, huh?
Okay, so I have wondered if you were listed on Sarah W's links, but haven't ever found your link UNTIL Taralee Truman commented on my page. LO AND BEHOLD your girls are SO grown up and CUTE. Honestly I don't know how you can tell them apart! And a new house? Fun stuff :) Make sure you have Sarah fill you in on ScrapFest '08, we missed having you last year. Talk to you later :)
Hey! Cute survey. Totally you need to come to Scrapfest '08 cause i totally need a room mate!!!!
I am TOTALLY planning on coming to Scrap Fest 08!! Cachay sent me an email about it, but I may have deleted it by accident...
Post a Comment