Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday Five!

I dont think I've done a Friday Five yet.

1. Who is your best friend?
As cliche as it sounds, Aaron is my best friend.

2. Why did you become friends?
There was just something about him! The first time I saw him, I thought he was kind of a jerk, but I felt I needed to get to know him before I made that judgement.

3. How did you meet?
Aaron was my friend Keri's, older brother Richies friend. Does that make sense? Anyway, one day Keri and I were hanging out at her house, and her brother and some of his friends were going out to lunch, and invited us. So we went to lunch, and the rest is history!

4. Why have you stayed friends?
Other than the fact that I married him ... He has been the one that I go to for anything and everything. I have had SO many friends come and go in my life, but I know that he is the ONE constant friend. He supports me in everything. He makes me want to be better. His love/friendship is unconditional.

5. How long (realistically) do you think you'll be friends?
:) For an Eternity!

No comments: