Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Im BACK!!

First, I would just like to thank PC Laptops for fixing my laptop this week! It died last Monday night after our friend JOEY decided he NEEDED to watch the Baseball scores online ... I doubt that was what broke the laptop, but I'm blaming him. Anyway, my laptop is fixed, I am ALL caught up on my blogs, and I am ready to get back to blogging!

Last Monday I got in a car accident. I was on the 215 going to work, traffic was a little backed up, we started going a little (I couldn't have been going more than 25 mph) sneezed a good 4 times, and traffic had stopped. So, I rear ended the car in front of me, who hit the car in front of it, who naturally hit the car in front of IT. So, our brand new truck, is hanging out at the body shop, getting a new front end, and front fender. :( Sorry Aaron! I really shouldn't drive cars before they are registered. (I got in an accident 17 days after we bought the Camry, and wrecked the Titan 20 days after buying it!) Anyway, I'm fine. I was a little sore for a few days, but really, I'm fine. Funny thing, the guy that was driving the van that I hit first, just so happened to NOT have a valid drivers license (hadn't had a valid one since 1984) Obviously didn't have insurance, AND he had SEVERAL warrants out for his arrest. So, he went to jail! Crazy huh?!

Aaron the twins and I have had nasty colds since last week. Mine is pretty much gone. But the twins are still sick. Its pretty sad.

I'm SO excited for all the new shows starting up this season!! The Bachelor was GREAT Monday night, it's going to be an interesting season! I still need to watch Law and Order SVU from last night. Private Practice starts tonight, tomorrow is Greys Anatomy, Friday is Las Vegas, and Sunday is Desperate Housewives AND Brothers and Sisters! WOOHOO!! I am SO grateful for DVR!

The weather has been AMAZING this past week! I don't think we have had our AC on at all the last 5 days! I am LOVING this cool weather!

I just found out I MIGHT be going to NEW YORK for a work meeting! I should know sometime soon, seeing how the meeting is in October. It will only be for a short weekend, but still, I've never been, and I'll be going for free!!

Ok, I think that is a pretty good update!

8 comments:

Sariah said...

WOW! I'm glad you're okay! Crazy about the other driver!

It would be so cool to go to NYC, I've never been. And for free! :) Sweet!

Hopefully those colds hit the road soon so you can all feel loads better! :)

Bart and Kellie said...

If you do make it to NY make sure that you look up Erin, or she'll be after you!!

Lissagerl said...

I was SO thinking that you shouldn't be allowed to drive new cars because I remembered your accident with the Camry. Didn't know about the Titan, but it just confirms it for me. haha I am glad you are ok, though :) Glad you're back!!

stacey said...

Ooh I am so jealous you might be going to NY. I still think we need a girls trip there. Maybe next year. Glad to know you're feeling better and that your laptop is fixed!

sarahbclark! said...

so your sneezing caused the accident? funny! but still sad.
also jealous of the NYC trip!

Sarah said...

glad to see you are back. Sorry that my brother broke your laptop! lol. I don't know why he thinks he has to be obsessed with baseball. NY awesome. I'd convince aaron to come with me if i were you! that would be fun.

renae said...

heather, that is totally one of my big fears! as soon as i sneeze, or my contact is buggin', or some other random thing happens, i just KNOW i'm gonna get in a wreck. sorry it happened to you! :S

familyof4 said...

Glad to see you back =0) I hope you get a chance to go to NY, it's a fun city to experience. And I agree with Sarah you should see if Aaron can go with you, what a fun weekend you could have together.