I finally took the twins to their Well Check. First of all, I HATE waiting at the doctors office. Usually when I call in for an appointment, I talk to Olna, and she makes sure we don't have to wait too long to see Dr. Conti, but this time I forgot to ask for her, and we waited in the waiting room for OVER an hour and a half. I was NOT happy! Carlie only headbutted the ground twice, and Claire only said "MINE!" a few times to the other kids who wanted to play with toys. But considering they hadn't really had a nap, all was OK. Anyway ... Claire weighs 22lbs and Carlie weighs 23.5 lbs. Dr. Conti wasn't too concerned with their weight, so I'm not concerned either. They DO eat. They are just small!
I need to get potty chairs. Carlie likes to tell me "I poot" ... so I think she may be getting ready to potty train. Claire just grabs her butt all funny when she "poots" So I think its time to start trying. I'm not going full force into potty training, but I'm just going to introduce the concept. Really, I'm not in ANY hurry. (I used to tell people, "oh maybe when the twins are out of diapers I'll have more kids" um, they are getting close to being out of diapers, and I am NOT ready to have more kiddos yet!)
Aaron and I counted how many words they say, and we could come up with 50. I think that is a lot right? I know its not a contest to see who's kids can say the most, but its nice to know my kids can speak!
7 comments:
I HATE waiting in the waiting room. I'm taking Taylor to get a flu shot tomorrow so I'll be waiting I'm sure for awhile. How annoying!!
Sounds like Taylor weighs the same as the girls and she eats a Ton too! Good luck with the potty trainning. I've put Taylor on the tiolet a few times just see what she would do and she did ok, she just got a little scared because she's so tiny and the seat is a huge. But you gotta start sometime right?
it's so good that they're talking! we have some twins in our ward who are 4 and you still can't understand them! they didn't even speak till they were about 3.
potty training is stressful but it's so nice when they're out of diapers! good luck with that!
I think it's great that they can say that many words! And Yay! for healthy girls! :) Good luck with the potty training! If they are ready, then go for it! :)
They weigh almost as much as my girls right now! =) They sure are adorable and you can tell they are the best of friends!
heather, i knew i was missing something from my music player! i love imogen heap and frou frou. thanks for the suggestion!
I'm still awaiting the whole potty training thing as well! Some people say girl's are easier than boys...I hope that's true! Good luck!
i hate waiting so i always ask for a first thing in the morning appointment. especially since there are so many people who go to dr. conti!!! They are just little girls. They only weigh about 10 lbs less than Trenton! lol. but remember at birth together they weighed less than him. lol
Post a Comment