I love good music! I love that when I listen to music, everything around me just dissappears. I can be having a bad day, turn on my ipod, and suddenly be in a good mood again. Or, I can be having a great day, and listen to a few of my favorite songs, and be in a better mood! I love all kinds of music. I dont really have a favorite type. But, here are a few of my favorite Artists and favorite songs.
Imogen Heap
- "Goodnight and Go"
- "Hide and Seek"
- "Loose Ends"
Kate Havnevik
- "Disobey"
- "Show Me Love"
- "Timeless"
Jem
- "Flying High"
- "They"
- "Come on Closer"
Ghostland Observatory
- "Sad Sad City"
- "Silver Lights"
Lily Allen
- "OMG"
- "Smile"
Minus The Bear
-"Pachuca Sunrise"
One Republic
- "All We Are"
- "Apologize"
Regina Spector
- "Fidelity"
- "Musicbox"
7 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Imogen Heap. "Speeding Cars" is my favorite song.
i love your music choices but haven't heard of kate havi-something? i'll have to go check her out.
She has quite a few songs that play on Greys Anatomy. Seriously, she's awesome!
I have never hear of any of those artists! does that make me wierd....well it's probably because they aren't country! lol.
I feel old and way out of the loop. I only recognize like 3 or 4 of those names.
i like alot of these artists too. never heard of Jem but i looked them up. pretty good. i love 'pachuca sunrise' by minus the bear. so good! you should check out the format and their song 'dead end'. And Chasen and their song 'crazy beautiful'.
I've heard of the Format before! There are a few songs I like from them, but i'll have to check out the ones you mentioned.
Post a Comment