I just realized it has been a month since my last post!! What can I say, i've been BUSY!!
- Halloween : The I decided to let the twins go Trick or Treating. They had been sick earlier that week, and I was really hesitant about taking them out, in the cold. But they had a blast. Carlie kept putting rocks in her bag, and Claire tried running into peoples houses. Good times.
- Costco/Shade Roadshow: I decided to manage 2 Costco/Shade Roadshows this year. I finished my first 10 day show last week, and will start my next show on Friday. Speaking of: I need a employee who would be able to work this upcoming show. I think I need someone for 3-4 days, 9:30 - 4:30. It will be at the Summerlin Costco, and I'll pay $10/hour. Let me know if you know of anyone who would be available to help. ( its real simple, you just stand at the Shade Clothing booth, and help customers find sizes, and answer questions about the product, super easy!)
- iPhone: iGot one! and iLove it !!
- Osh Kosh : is amazing. We got lots of cute stuff for the twins! We also get a 'multiples' discount! I LOVE that place!
- Thanksgiving: Aaron decided to invite his family over to OUR house for Thanksgiving. My grandparents dont want to come over, so we will still be having to go over to their house later in the day. My grandparents arent rude, its just that my great grandmother will be in town, and she isnt used to being around lots of kids. So, having her at my house, along with Amy and Lane and their kids, and Carey and Shane and their boys, wouldnt really be a good idea ... (no matter how I word that, it just sounds like im being mean) Anyway, Thanksgiving, will once again, be a rushed, not so relaxing day.
5 comments:
how exciting that you are having thanksgiving at your house!!! that's great :) you sure do stay busy. make sure to take some time for yourself!
Congrats and Good Luck on hosting Thanksgiving! :)
Sorry about your MIL. She can think what she wants - doesn't make it true. Still, that's not fun, I'm sorry. :(
what's up with the MIL now???? you are not a mean person!
you have me cracking up! You MIL thinks YOU are the meanest person she knows!!!!!!! I won't even say anymore about it because you already know my thoughts. How nice of Aaron to volunteer to do Thanksgiving! That should be fun! Where are the pictures of the girls from Halloween?
I had to do a double take when I came to your page because I didn't recognize it. Cute pics!! Busy life! Thanksgiving got canceled at our house since we won't really be in yet :S So you got the iphone huh? We need a chat soon. I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever.
Post a Comment