Wednesday, June 06, 2007

What products work best?


Ever since I started working in the Salon industry (almost 7 years ago!) I have been a hair product JUNKIE! I am always trying new products and always getting asked what I use in my hair, and what works best! And since I cant think of anything else to Blog about, you get to know what I use, and what hair products I LOVE!


I usually shampoo my hair every other day, but my roots are starting to show more, and when my hair is the slightest bit oily, you can REALLY see my dark roots! So, I've been shampooing everyday. I switch up what I use though. I use a violet shampoo for my blonde highlights. The violet in the shampoo cancels out the warm/yellow tones. SO that keeps my highlights nice and bright. (If you have warm highlights, there are shampoos for Warm tones as well) Matrix makes a Violet shampoo called 'So Silver' (not just for silver hair) Rusk makes one, called Bright, and Big Sexy makes ones as well. They all work the same. And the days that I dont use the violet, I use Amplify. I like the way it smells, and it adds volume to my hair, with out drying it out. Good Stuff!


Right now I am on a big TG Bed Head kick. I am LOVING their styling products. I use Small Talk before I blow dry for volume. After I blow dry my hair, I spray Head Rush, that adds a little bit of shine, and somewhat protects my hair from my flat iron. After I flat iron out my hair, I use Manipulator, its a pommade that adds texture to my ends. And finally I use Materpiece Hairspray.

Out of everything that I use, I couldnt go without my hairspray! What hair product do you use? And what is one product that you can't live without ??

1 comment:

Sariah said...

I have recently been playing around with different shampoos and currently, I'm using the Pantene Pro-V for strengthening. Then I use RedKen's Fabricate to texturize before I blow-dry. And after I use my straightener, I use RedKen's pommade. And that's it! lol

My hair routine is kinda boring. :S