Thursday, May 17, 2007

I've been ... Indirectly tagged!

My friend Sariah was tagged, but didn't really tag anyone, So I did the honors of tagging myself!! Here are 7 random things !

1. If I don't have caffeine by noon, I'll have a headache for the rest of the day.

2. I have an addiction to hair product.

3. Scratch that, I have a spending problem!!

4. I love Orbitz gum. any flavor. Except 'Sweet Mint'

5. I haven't taken my contact lenses out for ... who knows how long.

6. My birthday is next month.

7. I don't grocery shop. I'm not allowed.

Feel free to 'tag' yourself!!

3 comments:

Sariah said...

Yay! Thanks for tagging yourself! :)

It's funny... Trident has been my favorite gum, but lately I've been preferring Orbitz! lol

Lissagerl said...

Seriously!!! You need to take those contacts out. You're going to ruin them like I did. :)

Morgan said...

You tagged yourself! That's funny! :) Maybe I will do the same, since I am in a posting slump.