Friday, May 04, 2007

Claire, my little monkey!





How does Claire go from looking like a precious angel, to a screaming monkey?! She loves to climb on just about anything, especially this thing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Your girls are SO CUTE!! I just started my very own blog last night! I have been putting it off because I am afraid that I will become even more addicted to my computer.

Sariah said...

Oh my heck!!!

My neice was a monkey too, one day my SIL walked in to find her on top of the piano! It was one of those 'grand uprights', so it had the really tall back. Crazy kid! lol

Lissagerl said...

Yay! I added you to my blogs I visit. I didn't know you had this. Your girls are so cute!

familyof4 said...

This climbing stage scares me!! Taylor has no fear..which isn't good. =) Is Carlie climbing too?