Claire ACTUALLY let Carlie sit on this toy with her! I didnt put her there! They sat like that for a good 10 minutes. (Claire is in front, Carlie is in back) Carlie even put her arms around Claire and gave her a kiss. :)

Sunday night Claire started to not feel so well. All she really wanted to do was lay on the couch. Carlie noticed Claire not playing, and came over and climbed up on the couch, and started rubbing Claires back. It was just too cute.


Then Carlie started to not feel well. The only thing that I could get them to eat/drink were popsicles. They loved them! (Carlie is in the purple, and Claire is in the pink)
4 comments:
They are so dang cute! You are one brave women to let them eat popsicles on the couch...I barely let Corky eat them anywhere but the kitchen!!! ;)
Sooo cute!! It's so awesome that they have each other and such a bond. They will always be there for each other. I love when the kids are so nice to each other!!
Awww, that is so sweet how Carlie went to comfort Claire! Sweet, cute girls!
Now that is one of the sweetest things I have ever seen. Talk about a true friendship. Hope they feel better!
Post a Comment