Sunday, June 24, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!

Yesterday was my 24th birthday! I spent most of the day helping with my friends baby shower. I was in charge of the food and the cake, (Which turned out GREAT, thanks to my SIL Amy) I think the shower was a success. After the shower, I headed home, picked up the twins, and went and picked up Aaron from work. Then my mom came over and watched the girls so Aaron and I could go out. I had eaten so much at the shower, that we decided to skip out on going to a nice dinner. We went and looked at some stuff at the District, then headed over to the Miracle Mile shops at the Planet Hollywood (used to be the Aladdin) I couldnt find ANYTHING at the Gap. NOTHING was fitting right. Then we went to STASH clothing, because I want a pair of Seven jeans, with the A pocket ... but again, I didnt like the way the jeans fit. Thats ok, I didnt really want to spend $200 on a pair of jeans anyway! After that we walked over to the Bellagio, and had dessert at Jean Phillippe's. (Thats the place that has the huge chocolate fountain) I got a lemon sure CREPE. And it was DELISH! Seriously, that crepe made my day.
Funny story, there were these 2 ladies in front of us in line, who were speaking some other language to each other, then when they got up to order, they asked for their Espresso's and then the one lady said "Can I also have a CREEPY?" the cashier goes "A WHAT?" foreign lady says "A Creepy!" cashier: "OHHH! You mean a CREPE?" foreign lady : "Yea, thats what I mean." Aaron and I had a good chuckle... I guess you had to be there. :S We were going to see Oceans 13, but by the time we got back to GVR it was too late, and we both were SO TIRED.

We decided to stay home from church today. Last sunday, Carlie was really good during sacrament, but Claire was such a little stinker. Our church is at 11, and that happens to be the time the twins take a nap... its just hard!

My cousin Melissa is in town with her little boy this week! I think she is going to stop by later this afternoon so we can hang out a little! Im SO excited! Melissa is like one of my bestfriends. It just stinks that she had to move to Arizona! Back when she lived here, Aaron and I would hand out with her and her husband Adam ALMOST 5 days a week! Fun times!

Our house is ALMOST done. Im talking, we should be moved in towards the end of next month! The house just needs flooring, countertops, blinds, appliances, and a few mechanical things! We are SO STINKIN excited to be in the new house!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Happy Birthday Heather!!! Yay for birthdays and ESPECIALLY for crepes. Yum!

That is so stinkin exciting about your house. Holy Crap! You are so close to moving into it.

Sarah said...

Happy BIrthday AGAIN!!!! thanks for helping me with the shower. SOOOO nice of you considering it was you birthday and all!!! we shoudl have brought presents for you too. lol. I'm so excited that you have a blog too! that makes my day! I can't wait to see your new house. and seriously we are more than willing ot help you move.

susie said...

Happy Birthday, Heather! I still reember that your's and Erin's birthdays are the 13th and the 23rd, but sometimes I forget who's is who! Thanks for remindinng me!