











I really do have the cutest kids ever. Of course, im a little biased. But, who doesnt think they have the cutest kids!
picture 1) Claire bending over backwards.
2) Carlie sitting on blue ball, on the couch. silly kid!
3.) Claire and Carlie eating a freeze pop.
4) Me and Carlie (and aunt Keri in the background, trying not to be in the pic)
5) Carlie wearing daddys shoes.
6) Claire getting ready to stick her hands into the pond at Nana and Papas!
7) Carlie.
8) Claire holding on to her spoon. she SLEEPS with that thing!
9) Carlie standing on the couch.
10) Claire.
11) Carlie and Uncle Dave.
12) Claire sitting in a toy box!
3 comments:
Haha - they are so cute and funny!! :)
They are so cute!! I can't tell them apart. Maybe if I saw them in person and was around them a little I could do that. Pictures are harder.
I can't tell them apart either but they are sure dang cute!!! Busy busy I am sure!!!
Post a Comment