I have GOT to get rid of this lagging baby fat! I have about 10 lbs to lose, to get back to "pre pregnancy" weight. I really just need to cut out my sugar intake, and do some cardio. I HAVE to work out. And the only time I can do it without getting a babysitter, is at 6:00am. Anyone want to join me at the Rec Center for a work out?!?!
4 comments:
you've got to be kidding me!!!! you don't need to lose any weight!!! Timmy was just talking tonight at dinner about how great you looked. He had to look twice because at first he thought you were your sister. lol. You could be me and just keep getting pregnant before you get the weight off. I have 10 lbs from Mikayla and 10 lbs from Trenton. You could be like you know who and be too skinny. lol.
Thanks Sarah! I really just want to lose the jiggle! I guess I dont care if I lose weight, I just want to tone ... ya know?
6:00am? Blah!! If you can do that, that is totally respectable. I know what you mean though with the jiggle!!
I thought I commented to your blog about the 4th. If it wasn't you who was it?
Post a Comment