Sunday, July 08, 2007

Im So Tired!

YAWN! Im just so tired today! Last night Aaron and I were able to go out to dinner with a few of Aarons guy friends, then go swimming and watch a movie. We didnt get home until after 1am, then Claire decided to wake up RIGHT after I fell asleep. I was up with her until about 4am, then I had Aaron sit with her in the living room and I went back to bed. We ended up not making it to church this morning. The girls both have colds, so we wouldnt have taken them to nursery even if we had gone. I hate missing church though.

We had a great 4th of July. We went swimming over at the Wysons in the morning. The girls cried the minute we got in the water, but after a while Claire got used to it, and had fun. Carlie ended up just sitting on a chair, and was pretty content. After we swam, we took the girls home, took a nap, then went back to the Wysons house for the firework show!! Last year we left the girls at home with my mom, and I kind of wished we had done the same thing this year. Claire just wanted to run around, rather than sitting on our blanket. I think she was the only kid crying. Carlie on the other hand, sat really well, and enjoyed the fireworks. Overall, it was a lot of fun, and we look forward to celebrating the 4th with the Wysons next year!

Our house is ALMOST done! We have the 'walk through' with the Superintendant next Monday! We should be able to start moving in next Tuesday or Wednesday! We are just TOO excited! We took the girls up to the house over the weekend, and they loved running back and forth from the back door to the front door! I can't wait to get moved in!

3 comments:

Sariah said...

That's so exciting that your house is almost done!!! :)

Sarah said...

finally a post from you? j/k. i'm so excited for your house. that will be awesome. i can't wait to see it. you forgot to post about aaron's sunburn tattoo! lol.

susie said...

Congrats on your house, Heather! That is so exciting!