Friday, June 29, 2012

June

JUNE! This is a looooong post. With lots of pictures. Grab some popcorn. 

At the beginning of June, Aaron and I went out on a date! It had been SO long since we had gone out to do something other than run errands together! Im really thankful that my family lives so close, and that they are so willing to watch my kids. We went out to dinner, then probably walked around Target. 


Since school has been out, I've tried doing fun stuff with the kids. We went to a park near our house, and had a little picnic. 

One of my favorite things to do is go watch airplanes land and take off at the airport. So, we grabbed some dinner and got ice cream from Sonic, and we watched planes land for a good hour. Everytime a plane would land, Colton would scream like a little girl! It was pretty funny! 

When we were at my parents house one day, all 3 kids were sitting at the piano. So cute! 

We have done a LOT of swimming at Grandpa Pauls house this month! The twins started swim lessons and love showing me what they have learned. Both girls are GREAT swimmers now, and are so confident in the water! 

One morning, Carlie really wanted to make me breakfast. I usually eat scrambled egg whites, and toast or oatmeal. She set the table, and made my toast! Claire helped make a few little notes. I just love these girls! 

 The girls LOVED their swim teacher! And she just happened to live 1 street over from us! 


Another swimming day! Colton went this time, and loved playing in the water. He isnt a huge fan of using any flotation devices, so he just plays on the steps.



We met up with Melissa and her kids at the Lied Childrens Museum. The kids had a blast playing in all of the stations! 








 Afterwards we hit up the Meadows Mall and had lunch! 

Oh look! Another swimming day! 



We had the family over for Fathers day! 

 I love that Colton and Abi are only 4 months apart! They are so cute together! 




We invited Melissa and the kids over to go swimming. Carter and Claire loved going down the slide! 



My 29th Birthday was on the 23rd, and I had an AMAZING day. Seriously. I was spoiled rotten. 
My Visiting Teaching companion dropped off WARM cinnamon rolls first thing in the morning! Seriously, how can your day go wrong when you have freshly baked goods waiting for you when you wake up?! 

 After Colton went down for his nap, I took the girls swimming! We LOVE being at the pool, and that was one of my requests for the day. I had to lay out! 


Later in the evening I went out to dinner and dessert at The CheeseCake Factory with my friend Nicci! I love chit chatting with her! And my dessert was SO GOOD! 

Sunday we had my family and some friends over for cake and ice cream! Aaron and the girls made cupcakes, and Aaron bought the cake! super cute! 

 Joey and Colton are like BFFs! 

On one of Aarons nights off we took the kids to Macayos! We love that place! 


The girls had their last swim lesson this month! They both did great!! 


No comments: