Friday, June 29, 2012

May

Once again, I cant believe it is almost JULY! This summer is just flying by!  Here is our month of May... 


My parents recently got their front yard redone, and we have enjoyed going over and playing on their grass. The twins love climbing the big tree in the front as well. 



One afternoon we took the kids to a place called Run Plus Fun, its indoors, and pretty awesome! 





While the twins were at school one day, I met up with my good friend Sarah for breakfast, then we headed to her parents house to pick some apricots, and collect some fresh eggs. 
 Colton and Ryan playing with the trucks
 Katelyn and Colton cleaning the eggs that we collected. Katelyn is so cute with Colton, and even calls him Coltie boy like we do! So stinking cute! 

Another afternoon at my parents house! The girls were playing frisbee with Papa


Carlie in deep thought while doing her homework. 
 Claire. 
I love the added accessories for homework. Carlie is wearing her scarf, and Claire added a lovely pink flower. 
 Colton still loves his baths! 

One afternoon we took the kids to the Bass Pro Shops (aka the fish store) 



Claire makes me TONS of love notes. I get hand drawn pictures, and notes on the magnadoodles allllll the time, and I just love it! 


No comments: