For Memorial Day, we headed up to Parowan to help plant the garden. I LOVE LOVE LOVE being up there. The twins play with Autumn, Colton loves being outside, and its just perfect up there.
The kids helped plant their pumpkins for Halloween. We usually get some good ones!
We had a BBQ at Larry and Cindys house and the kids had SO much fun playing with Lily and Mason and Autumn. Lily and Mason are SO good with the kids! I hope Claire and Carlie are THAT helpful with other kids when they get older.
Colton loved finding ants and smashing them! He kept saying "where'd it go? where'd it go?!" it was SO funny!
Before we left, we went up to Duck Creek, and took a little walk around the pond. The kids love finding skipping rocks with Aaron.
The weather was a little colder than I like, but it was fine if we were wearing a light jacket. I cant wait to go back up for the 4th of July to see how much the garden has grown!
No comments:
Post a Comment