Thursday, August 05, 2010

2 weeks

Colton is 2 weeks old today!

He weighs 8lbs 12oz.
He is 21.5 inches long
He still nurses really well.
He stays awake longer now
His umbilical cord hasnt fallen off yet
He still doesnt take a pacifier
He sleeps anywhere from 2-4 hours at a time. At night he's been sleeping about 4-5 at a time.
He does great in the car

Colton is such an easy baby! I am SO thankful for that! I prepared myself for him to be a baby that cried a lot. So far, he's been great! He still only cries when he is poopy or hungry.  I am doing pretty good. I have had some minor back pain, but when I take my pain meds, it goes away.  Claire and Carlie are doing somewhat better. BUT, they think that when I am nursing they can disobey me because im sitting down, and not likely to get up. That is no longer the case. I've mastered walking around while nursing, and i can now take them to timeout if needed!   Aaron is back to work fulltime, so he's not around as much to help out, but when he IS home, he does whatever is needed of him.

1 comment:

Kristy E.B. said...

Our boys weigh the same right now! Glad you guys are doing well and he's being a great baby for you. Life with 3 is super busy, huh? Seems like I clean up messes a big part of the day. But it's so fun to have such a sweet little newborn!