Claire and Carlie started Kindergarten today!! They were SO excited leaving the house, and driving up to the school!
When we got the girls backpacks in line, Claire asked if she could go run and play. Carlie stayed back for a while, then went on to play with Claire.
Once all the kids started lining up, Carlie got a little scared. She started to cry a little, and said "I've never been to Kindergarten before! I dont know what to do!" It was SO sad! She was SO nervous! She was still crying a little when the class started walking into class. I was worried that she wouldnt stop crying, but then I have to remember that Carlie is VERY outgoing, and she would probably make a friend pretty quickly.
After school, Papa was able to meet Aaron and I at the school, and pick up the girls with us! They were SO excited to see him!!
Once we started heading back to the car, Carlie asked if she could come back tomorrow!! She ended up LOVING school! Both girls really like school and are looking forward to going back everyday!
There are 35 kids in their class, and 3 sets of twins!!!
1 comment:
Could they get any cuter? Seriously!!
Post a Comment