Here are a ton of pictures of the last few weeks!
Claire loves holding Colton now!
Claire and Carlie got invited to a friends Birthday party, and got these cute sunglasses!
This is Aaron trying to get a burp out of Colton. He gets BAD bubbles in his tummy if I have chocolate. Its pretty sad. And that weekend I had a LOT of chocolate.
Last weekend my sister Keri and her fiance Joey were in town. We spent a LOT of time together. Most nights we were up well after midnight. I let the girls stay up late, and Carlie fell asleep at the table while we were playing Ticket to Ride. That game is a TON OF FUN!
Picture on the left is Colton being super fussy because of a gas bubble (darn you chocolate. i've stopped eating it now) Picture on the right is after he burped and spit up! He was sooo much happier!
I'll go into more detail about this picture later, BUT the girls will be spending a lot more time playing out here!
Joey and Keri taking turns holding Colton. I dont think Colton was put down at all while they were in town! Spoiled little baby! (just kidding. I dont think you can spoil an infant!)
Colton man is starting to smile!! I just love it!
2 comments:
love these moments in photo!!!
Adorable kids!!!
Post a Comment