Hooray! So glad he's here and healthy! Are the girls just loving their little brother, I'm sure?! Hope you guys are adjusting well and getting some rest.
AHHHHH. Exciting!! You are going to LOOOOOVE your little boy. ...and that is coming from someone who wanted all girls. I'm seriously loving Chase, he's ALL boy and so much fun!
6 comments:
Congratulations!! :)
Hooray! So glad he's here and healthy! Are the girls just loving their little brother, I'm sure?! Hope you guys are adjusting well and getting some rest.
Congratulations! What a sweet baby boy!
Yay! Congrats to you and your cute family!
AHHHHH. Exciting!! You are going to LOOOOOVE your little boy. ...and that is coming from someone who wanted all girls. I'm seriously loving Chase, he's ALL boy and so much fun!
I'm glad you're doing well! Get some rest ;)
Congratulations, Heather! Glad everything went well. How did you fit an 8 pound baby in you?!
Post a Comment