Normally we head up to Parowan for the 4th of July, but this year, since I'm 9 months pregnant, we had to stay home. We still had a great time though! Saturday, we went to the Wysons for their big celebration. The girls got to swim earlier in the day, then we came back for dinner and fireworks. The girls competed in a watermelon eating contest. I don't think they knew they were supposed to eat the watermelon as fast as they could! They spent most of the time jumping on the trampoline!
Once it got dark out, the Wysons put on an AWESOME firework show! It lasted about 15 minutes! I love their firework shows!
Then on Sunday, we went over to Aarons dads house for a BBQ and more fireworks. The girls had a blast playing in the pool. The girls do SO well in the pool! They had a lot of fun with their cousins there! After we swam for a while, we ate, then did some fireworks. It was a great weekend! Independence day is by far one of my favorite holidays. I love spending time with great friends and family!
1 comment:
9 months already?! (Prolly don't seem that way to you tho, huh!? lol) Can't wait to see pics of your new lil' man!!! Good luck Heather!!!
Post a Comment