Thursday, July 08, 2010

38 Weeks

Tada! Here I am at 38 weeks. I'm only dilated to a 1.5cm. I probably wont be going into labor this week. I'm totally OK with that though!  I feel great still. If I sit up in the car, for too long, the baby gets all crazy and I swear it feels like I'm having contractions, but apparently I'm not! I'm still sleeping pretty well. Sometimes it takes a while to fall asleep because I start to think about baby stuff, and I can shut my mind off, but I think that's pretty normal. I get crazy hot in the middle of the night. If I wake up to pee early in the morning, its hard for me to go back to sleep. I've gotten most of the house in order for him to come. I think he will sleep in our room for the first little while, so I haven't really worried about putting his room together. Right now, its still the girls playroom!

5 comments:

Katrina said...

Heather you look so cute!!!!! This picture makes me want my belly back. You are almost done! So exciting.

Melissa Brown said...

It looks like your belly is dropping a litte! You're so close! See you Saturday :)

Kristy E.B. said...

I'm dilated the same amount as you, but not nearly as okay with going another week or so. I so want the baby to come now!!! Plus it's super hot here and no A/C. Good luck!

Kristy E.B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Carter said...

I'm so excited! Can't wait for the little guy to get here! :) Glad you're feeling well.