Sunday, July 25, 2010

Can I brag for a moment?

I honestly have the greatest husband! He is such an amazing dad! He has been such a HUGE help with this baby. He has always been so helpful with Claire and Carlie, that I kind of forget that he helps out so much. He was SUCH a GREAT help in the hospital. He even held a leg while i was giving birth! (with the twins, he just stood by my shoulders) He woke up with me in the hospital and helped with anything I needed. He has been SO patient, so calm, and a great cheerleader during this nursing process. He has kept me calm when I start to stress out. He is just simply amazing.
Aaron, THANK YOU for all the you do! I appreciate it more than you know! I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Kristy E.B. said...

What a little cutie Colton is. Hope you're getting some good rest, if that's possible.

Melissa Brown said...

Aaron is a good daddy :)

Taralee said...

YES you can brag. Good husbands need to be recongnized!!! That's awesome! GOOOOO Aaron. We are lucky, indeed, to have such wonderful men :)

Erin said...

Very Sweet!!!! I am so glad he has been soo good! You deserve it!