I feel like there is so much to do before the baby comes. I know I have a while, but I want to be prepared. I doubt I will deliver as early as I did with the twins, but you never know how early I'll actually deliver.
Yesterday I started cleaning out the play room. The playroom will be the baby room. The twins have out grown a LOT of their toys, and we dont need to keep very many. I'll of course keep their kitchen set, doll house, and they have started liking Littlest PetShops, so I'll be keeping those too. Today I was able to narrow down what is being kept, and I think it will all fit in their room just fine!
I also sorted through 6 large bins of girl clothes, that we have kept over the last 4 years! I have a HUGE pile of stuff to give to DI, and a pile for my cousin, and a pile for one of Aarons co workers. It'll be nice to get those things out of the way!
With the 3rd room almost clear, I want to set up the crib and swing! I need to donate or sell our other crib, crib mattress and a few other things. Then I'll get to start looking for baby boy stuff to decorate with!
There is so much to do! Im so excited though!
1 comment:
i feel the same way. both my boys were about 3 weeks early so if that happens again it means i only have 10 weeks! ahhh. i've decided everytime i go to target (about once a week) i buy atleast one thing for the baby. hopefully that will help soften the blow of the expenses. good luck with everything.
Post a Comment