Tuesday, March 09, 2010

My New Friends!

I bought the Shark Steam Mop from Target yesterday, and I LOVE IT! It makes mopping so much easier! (p.s. its on sale for $59 right now) I was just talking with my friend about how gross mopping is. It didnt make sense for me to rinse my mop in dirty water, then put it back on my floor! And most floor cleaner that i've used have left a grimy feeling on the floor. So, I was pretty impressed with the Shark. I've mopped every inch of tile in my house!

I cant find a picture, but our old vacuum died a while ago, and we finally got a new one last month. Its amazing. (Its a Bissell) I love seeing how much lint/dust it picks up each time I vacuum! And I vacuum a LOT! (pretty much everyday!) I love seeing the lines in my carpet.

2 comments:

Jessica Morgan said...

Isn't it funny how awesome cleaning supplies make you excited to clean your home?

Travis and Emily Leavitt said...

I got one of these too and it is my BFF. I love how easy it makes moping I do so much more often now, plus my back doesn't hurt afterwords.