For the past week and a half the girls have been sick.
Carlie stayed home from school all of last week, she had a nasty cough, fever, and what seemed like a cold. I kept giving her Motrin and trying just about everything under the sun for her cough. NOTHING WORKED. I slept very little last week, due to her coughing all night long, and her waking up because her fever came back.
Thursday Claire started getting the same symptoms. Fever and cough. Friday morning I took them to the Dr. and sure enough, they both had ear infections. They FINALLY started feeling better Monday morning. Claire had a fever up until yesterday. Both girls are still coughing a LOT, and NOTHING seems to soothe it, but at least they are acting like they are feeling better!
Tomorrow they are going back to school! They are so ready to be away from the house. And I sure as heck need a break too!
1 comment:
Glad to hear they are feeling better!!! Hopefully they made it back to school.
Post a Comment