Friday, March 05, 2010

Private or Not Private???

I have been debating on going private for a while, but I just cant seem to actually bring myself to do it. I dont care how many readers I have so thats not holding me back. I guess I dont feel like putting forth the effort to do it... But, I do want my family safe! Sooooo ... send me your email, just in case I do decide to go for it.

14 comments:

Bart and Kellie said...

kellieanneyeates@gmail.com I hope you don't. It's just harder to check blogs when they're not on a reader (since the private ones don't.) I just don't get to the private ones as much, only every couple weeks or so. Just fun to see what you're up to, and can't wait to see the little boy soon! Good luck with your decision!

Katrina said...

Katrinansmith@juno.com I found a way that people can keep up with you even when you go private. Look at the top of my blog and it will explain.

Chelsea said...

can you add a link to your email on your profile, I would love to keep following, but I dont leave my email on comments! lvoes! or commetn me your email, and I wont post it (i moderate the comments.) i love your little blog!

Shelise said...

shelisemayeratgmaildotcom

The Valley Family said...

jeniecevalley@yahoo.com

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

hhspears@gmail.com

i hate private blogs too, but I do feel a little safer now that i've done it. :)

Ann said...

hennings2004@gmail.com!

Erin said...

erin.anderson84@yahoo.com

familyof4 said...

karalwood@yahoo.com

Colin M said...

colinminor1@hotmail.com

McKinna said...

kinna910@yahoo.com

Taralee said...

urkissable@yahoo.com

I think the new way that people are doing it is so cool! I'm considering going private now that I can still show when my blog updates.

Kristy E.B. said...

kristy_chocoholic@yahoo.com

Kiley said...

add me! kileymcdonald @ gmail