Sunday, February 28, 2010

19 Weeks


Here I am, 19 weeks pregnant. Other than being sick (i have a cold) I feel pretty good. I have a good amount of energy, so thats good. I have started feeling little tiny baby kicks. I have been drinking TONS of water, so that means I pee a billion times a day. Sleeping is getting uncomfortable, but not too bad. Overall, im feeling good. Things are good!

3 comments:

Janna said...

That's great that you have lots of energy! Glad that you are feeling well - for the most part! I'm so excited that you are having a boy. Can't wait to see what the little guy looks like. Your girls are going to be so cute with their baby brother!!! What do they say about it? What do they think about the pregnancy???

McKinna said...

ahhhh such a cute tummy!!!!

Sarah said...

Are you sure you're not like 27 weeks? You look about that! J/K!!!! ;) You look great.