Friday, February 05, 2010

16 Weeks

Im still feeling pretty good!
Im tired a lot. But I think that has to do with our cloudy weather.
Sleeping on my stomach has gotten uncomfortable.
I started getting heartburn last night.
My jeans are starting to get a little tight. (thank goodness I have so many Shade shirts to cover my jeans that I dont button!)
I've been having TONS of newborn baby dreams. In most of them its a little girl. But last night, it was a boy.
So far, no crazy cravings! (when I was pregnant with the girls, I CRAVED dirt. I know, totally weird, but the I always wanted to smell dirt. I could have eaten it, but thats pretty gross.)

We get to find out what we are having on the 18th. I totally think its a girl!

3 comments:

Kristy E.B. said...

We're only due a couple of days apart (from your baby ticker)--maybe our babies will share the same birthday again--that would be crazy. You look way smaller than me!

Mrs. Carter said...

For some reason I keep thinking your having a boy. Not sure why, and then I remember you haven't even found out yet. Haha, wierd! I'm excited to know! :)

McKinna said...

CUTE!!! Can't wait to hear what it is! (I say girl 2!)