I feel like I havent blogged in forever, but we havent been doing anything too exciting.
The last few weeks have been pretty low key. We just do our regular day to day stuff. Pre School, Work, Church, occasional play dates. Saturday the girls had a Primary Activity, and they had a lot of fun at that. The girls are still taking dance, and love it. They are so excited for their costumes for the recital in June. Pre School is going well. Sometimes I think they arent really learning anything, but then they will point out certain numbers or letters, and tell me what they are. I have been working on writing their names, and letter recognition. I really hope they will be ready for Kindergarten this fall.
Valentines Day was pretty low key for us. Sunday I got up and made the girls pink pancakes with strawberries and blueberries. Then we spent time together as a family. Sunday evening, Aaron had to work, but the girls and I went to my grandparents house to celebrate my moms birthday. We had a nice steak dinner, and had a fun time visiting as usual. My great grandma Walker has been in town for a while, so it was nice to finally see her as well!
This week is pretty busy for us!
Tuesday - Aaron and I are doing a service project for the Disneyland 'Give a Day, Get a Day'. We chose to help out with a Habitat for Humanity project. I dont think I was thinking too clearly when I signed up for that one! I'm 17 weeks pregnant ... and I'll be helping build a house! This should be interesting!
Wednesday is a pretty normal day. The girls have pre-school, and Aaron is off work. There might be a Rebel game so we will either go to that, or watch it depending on where it is.
Thursday morning we find out the sex of this baby! I've had a few dreams of it being a girl, but I also had a dream that it was a boy. So who knows! Claire thinks its a girl, Carlie says its either a boy, or a girl! That afternoon the girls have dance, then after dance, Im getting my hair done. Its going to be a busy day!
Friday the girls have school, im sure Aaron will have cars to wash.
After this week, we go back to our regular not so busy life!
At the end of March we will be heading to Disneyland! We are SO excited! It will be Claire and Carlies very first time, and they are so excited to see all of the Princesses!
This pregnancy is going by pretty fast I think. Im feeling REALLY good, i've been able to sleep comfortably still. I dont have much heartburn. Last week I feel like I really started showing. Most of my pants I cant button, and some of my shirts just dont fit right anymore. I'll post a picture next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment