The twins wake up a lot earlier than I do. (they wake up at 6:40am, and I dont wake up till a little bit later) I'll get up, make them some breakfast, then head back to bed. Some mornings I wont be totally asleep, and I can hear what they are doing in the living room. When I hear chairs moving, I know I probably need to get up.
Claire is a CLIMBER. I hide most 'treats' on top of the fridge. Claire has figured out that she can scoot a chair over to the countertop, stand on the counter, and reach on top of the fridge and get whatever is up there. While Claire is doing this, she sends Carlie to stand in the hallway to make sure I don't come in the kitchen. She will stand in the hallway, and block me so I dont go to the kitchen. I usually get pretty mad, but really, its pretty dang funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment