Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bonnie Springs

Last week, we took the girls up to the Bonnie Springs petting zoo!

This Deer, was not afraid of people. In fact right after this picture, it started EATING my shirt. Seriously, I had to PULL my shirt from its mouth. I about died laughing!









The girls really enjoyed being away from home. They loved seeing all of the animals, and kept asking if we could get a bunny! Claire was very daring and would stick her hands in the gates, and try to pet some of the animals. Carlie, was very careful, and didnt really pet any animals that werent supposed to be pet!


2 comments:

Mrs. Carter said...

Haha! How cute! I think that deer eats everyone's shirt, I went my family a few weeks ago and the same thing happened to us! Looks like you guys had fun :)

Mrs. Carter said...

P.S. I'm so happy you blogged! :)