Me at 12 weeks pregnant. Can I just say I am SO glad to be done with my first Trimester?! There were a few weeks where I felt sick ALL DAY LONG. Food didnt sound good, and I was tired all the time. It was pretty bad! Now I am feeling GREAT! Food tastes/sounds good again, I have energy again, and I dont think I have as crazy of mood swings as before! I havent gained any weight, but I feel a little thicker in the middle! Im looking forward to finding out what we are having!Right before Christmas I was able to get an ultrasound, and everything looks great. And, we are only having one baby this time! My official due date is July 22nd!
4 comments:
I am glad you are feeling better. Seriously those first few weeks seem like months when you are feeling like crap and chasing after 2 little ones. I can't wait until you start to look pregnant!
you're so cute! i've been wondering how you're doing. call me sometime!
you look so cute! you dont even look prego! im so gald your feeling better. its rough when it lasts ALL DAY LONG!
Congratulations!!! You look great!
Post a Comment