In December Claire and Carlie had their dance recital!


When it came time for the girls to dance, Carlie DID NOT want to do it. She kept saying how shy she was, and that she
didnt want everyone to laugh at her. It was pretty sad.
Im just glad Claire still wanted to dance even though Carlie
didnt! Claire did GREAT! She danced very well, and
wasnt shy at all!
Im so glad!

I thought maybe after the first dance, Carlie would see that it
wasnt so bad, and decide to do their second song, but, she wanted nothing to do with it. Ms. Lori AND Ms. Natalie BOTH tried to get Carlie to come dance, but she
didnt want to. Oh well. Maybe next time.

Dave and Linda brought the girls flowers! Thanks for driving all the way out here to see them! That sure meant a lot to them!
2 comments:
Can I just say how GORGEOUS and ADORABLE your girls are! They are really growing up and I love reading about them. You & Aaron make beautiful children and a darling couple. How is your preg. going so far?!
Can I just say how GORGEOUS and ADORABLE your girls are! They are really growing up and I love reading about them. You & Aaron make beautiful children and a darling couple. How is your preg. going so far?!
Post a Comment