Saturday, March 20, 2010

22 Weeks



22 Weeks. Im still feeling really good! I dont have any complaints really. I am having some issues with my allergies right now, but they arent THAT bad. Sleeping is getting a little more uncomfortable, but I know its only going to get worse, so I shouldnt start complaining yet! I've only gained around 13lbs, so im pretty happy with that as well. Id like to stay below 30lbs, but we will see how that goes!
We are having a hard time with deciding on a name. For a LONG time I really liked Clayton. (I still really like it) BUT, having Claire, Carlie and Clayton, is a huge mouthful. I was trying to say all three names in the same sentence, and I kept messing up. So, im not sure about using that name. I like the name Cooper, but Aaron isnt a huge fan of it. Other than those 2 names, I dont really have any others that I am in love with.

4 comments:

Kara said...

Sounds like you're a fan of C names. How do you feel about the name Carter? It would even have some significance since it's your maiden name too :) Although it would probably be harder to say all three names with that one than it would with Clayton.

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

the girls look soooo cute in their green! good job on the bows!

i love all the kids names having the same letter. clayton is really cute and so is cooper. carter is a good idea. i always liked cash too. :)

you look adorable! i love the belly! :)

Melissa Brown said...

What a cute baby bump!
I love the name Carter too:)

Heather said...

Aaron mentioned yesterday he likes Colton. I kinda like Cole too ... so i guess we have a few more names to add to the list!