Saturday, December 08, 2007

Thanksgiving

I know, its mid December, and im just NOW posting about Thanksgiving. Better late then never right?? We invited Aarons side of the family (sisters and his mom) over to our house for Thanksgiving. Aaron and his mom did ALL of the cooking, and I even got to stay in bed (thanks to a migraine) It was a lot of fun, but I dont think we will be having it our house again, anytime soon! (Aarons says it was just way too much work!)

Aarons sister Carey, his mom ChloeAnne, his sister Amy, and all the kids.
Claire and Carlie eating tarts.
After everyone left, we headed over to MY grandparents house, to eat another Thanksgiving dinner! My great grandmother was in town, so it was nice to see her. Somehow I forgot to get a picture of her holding the twins. I dont think I got a single picture of her at all this year... :( Anyway, this is Carlie kissing my brother Dave. She's such a sweet heart!
A picture of me, with my 2 favorite men! My husband and my daddy-o!
Claire and Carlie playing the piano.

1 comment:

Melissa Brown said...

yeah for all these new pictures! love um!