Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sleeping Habits

Every night before I go to bed, I go and check on the twins. This is how I have been finding them the past few nights. They start out in their own beds, but when they actually end up falling asleep, they are right next to each other.



7 comments:

Sarah said...

I check you blog all the time and never an update and now al of the sudden there are like 12 posts! cute pictures of the girls! that's so cute how they fall asleep. at least they figured out not to sleep on the floor! lol.

Brandi Lyn said...

how CUTE!

Melissa Brown said...

this is so freaking cute! i love the story abou them sharing too! kids are so much fun :) i wish our kids could paly together!

stacey said...

I love the picture of them in bed together. :) It's a good thing you have all these sweet moments recorded because I bet when they're teenagers it's going to be a little different for them. ;)

Cami said...

This is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. The girls are adorable!

Kelsey said...

They really are bonded! That is so cute! They HAVE To be identical. Do you know now?

susie said...

LOL!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!