Monday, December 17, 2007

Our Decorated Tree

We finally decorated our tree! I couldn't find our tree skirt, but when I find it, I'll post a picture of the entire tree! We only broke ONE bulb! It bounced twice, then shattered. The girls LOVE going over to the tree and looking at it. Well, they touch it a LOT. But, for the most part they don't take any of the decorations off the tree.





6 comments:

Brandi Lyn said...

How CUTE!! That true is beautiful. p.s. i LOVE your hair.

Morgan said...

Whoa Skinny Minnie! You are looking super!

Melissa Brown said...

pretty tree... i bet the girls are gonna love opeing gifts this year. what are you getting them?

The Pfau's said...

What a cute family!!! Twins! How fun! I am so glad you found our blog. Matt will be excited to see you too! We really haven't seen a lot of people from Quail Ridge since we moved so its great to hear from you and see what you are up to. Its so nice to look at pictures of your beautiful family and see that you are doing so good!

Anonymous said...

Heather it is so good to see you doing well. It has been too long! Have a very Merry Christmas! Your girls are so cute.
-Liz Bentley Weeks

susie said...

Isn't having kids at Christmas just the best!!! Two little helpers! They're so cute!