I like it!!! I wish I were brave to do something fun like that.
seriously, i love it. it makes your complexion look fantastic! i wish i could go dark-- my hair girl told me that because of how blonde i am, my regrowth would look gray and it would be a mo-fo to keep up with. :S but YOU look HOTT!
holy cow that is dark! Never seen you like that! looks cute
you did it! I love it :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I like it!!! I wish I were brave to do something fun like that.
seriously, i love it. it makes your complexion look fantastic! i wish i could go dark-- my hair girl told me that because of how blonde i am, my regrowth would look gray and it would be a mo-fo to keep up with. :S but YOU look HOTT!
holy cow that is dark! Never seen you like that! looks cute
you did it! I love it :)
Post a Comment