Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Sharing.
Last night we had some friends over for dinner. (Joey and Cachay) Anyway, Cachay was eating a fruit leather, and had given the twins a small piece. Claire went back up to Cachay for a second piece, and I made Claire say "Please". So, she got a second piece. Carlie saw Claire get seconds, and wanted more as well. So, I tried to have her say "Please". Normally, Carlie will say "please" "thank you" and "your welcome" when I tell her too. But not last night! She was being SO stubborn. She'd walk over to Cachay, glare at that little piece of fruit leather, stare it down, squint her eyes, knowing that ALL she had to do was say please! She did this seriously 6-7 more times. Finally, Claire went over to Cachay, and I said if Claire said please, SHE could have it. So, Claire said please, and got the last piece of fruit leather. What does Claire turn around and do?? She turned around and gave it to Carlie! It was so sweet! If you know Claire, she does NOT share anything!! It was super cute. I love my twins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How sweet!!
Very sweet!
That's awesome!! Dude, they got each others backs haha!!!
Post a Comment