This year was the very first time ever in my life that we used a pre-made kit to do Gingerbread houses. gasp! The girls saw these kits at Sams Club and really wanted them. So Aaron gave in. Which is fine because I wasnt really in the mood to build 2 houses from graham crackers and homemade frosting. So this worked out just fine. Claire and Aaron worked on theirs, while me and Carlie did ours. Its funny how we have our trees and snowmen in the same places. Oh, it looks like we both have Santa on the roof as well. Although, Claire pointed out that Mrs. Claus in on the roof of hers. The girls were so happy that we finally made these!
Last week the girls had a day off of school in the middle of the week for teacher conferences, so my friend Sarah and I made a TON of chocolate covered pretzels. I calculated and we made over 150 pretzels! They turned out great, and were so tasty! I really thought the white chocolate with crushed candy canes, with red chocolate drizzled over looked really cute, and the chocolate with crushed Heath bar were the tastiest!
The girls were able to wear Holiday clothing for school on Friday (they normally have uniforms) I decided rather than buying a cute shirt from Old Navy like I normally do, I was going to make them a shirt. I saw this idea on Pinterest, and figured it would be pretty easy. I think they turned out cute!
And finally, a week or so before Thanksgiving, Sarah and I made a bunch of hair bows. We made these cute Christmas Tree bows! So the girls got to wear these to school as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment