Friday, December 23, 2011

17 Months

I feel like I just posted 16 months for Colton. This kid is just a crack up. He has started saying "LOOK!" and "OK".  


He loves his sisters. Loves pulling their hair, and messing up their toys! 

 Colton is SO social. He says hello to EVERYONE. Walking through Target, he says hi to all the ladies and babies. The old ladies just love him! 

Colton loves to draw. He holds his pencil correctly and just scribbles away. 

Boy, is this little guy naughty! He gets up on our fireplace (about a foot off the ground) he thinks its funny. Me, not so much. 

 He loves our cat. It doesnt look like our cat likes him very much in this picture, but our cat will does like him. He lets Colton pet him, and will go looking for him. kinda cute! 

Colton sits on the arm of the couch in the playroom to reach the top bins in the toy bin. This cracks me up! 
 He loves our phones. He loves listening with our headphones! 
 We were driving around looking at Christmas lights the other night, and he would ONLY hold Claire's hand. He didnt want anything to do with Carlie! 



We love our Colton boy!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Carter said...

I just love that last picture of him with the little nativity set! Such a cute boy :) (p.s. thanks for the heads up on the sale I was able to snag a nativity set too!)