Friday, December 02, 2011
Colton 16 Months
Oh Colton boy!
I just LOVE this kid! Seriously.
He is 16 months old now.
Weighs 21.2lbs
31.5 inches tall
He is still such a mamas boy.
Say, Hello, Bye, See you, Mom, Dad, Car-ee (Carlie), Care (Claire), Rixie (trixie, our dog) Banana, No no no! (while shaking his finger at you. usually he says it to the dog when she barks) Shush! (again, to the dog)
He loves to eat, and will run up to his chair when I tell him its time to eat.
Loves to take a bath. He will run to the bathroom when I tell him its time for a bath.
He honks your nose and says honk honk!
Still loves watching Airplanes fly above.
Has quite the stink face.
Has 6 teeth. He is getting his 7th and 8th teeth right now. (both on the bottom)
He takes off his shoes the second we get in the car.
Colton is still a great sleeper. He goes to bed at 6:30pm, wakes up around 6:30am, and takes a nap at 9:00am, and sometimes if he is super cranky, i'll make him take an afternoon nap.
He loves to eat and isnt picky about what he eats.
Colton is still such a happy little kid! And I just totally love him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's fun to "see" our kids be doing/experiencing the exact same things as they are the exact same ages (losing the two front teeth, saying first words, etc.).
Post a Comment